Thursday, February 01, 2007

How Did I Miss De-Lurker Day?!?!

I'm not sure how I was unaware of this, but apparently the week of January 8th was National De-Lurking Day. A day whereby if you are someone who reads any blogs on a regular basis you are morally obligated to leave a comment or else puppies will be massacred, candy taken away from small children and the over-all balance of the universe will be disrupted and it will be ALL YOUR FAULT!

Personally, I think that this is the most fantastic idea ever. Reason being? I'm totally one of those vain writer types who constantly need their egos stroked and if you're not going to buy me shiny things from Tiffany's the very least you can do is de-lurk and identify yourself.

Honestly, I'm just as guilty of reading certain blogs on a damn near daily basis and not leaving a single comment, so I understand…I really do. But Jesus wants you to de-lurk, he really does. He also wants a Twinkie….he told me to tell you that.

So, my adorable little lurkers (and believe me…I know you're there…lots of you…a mind boggling amount of you actually) come out come out wherever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home