Saturday, March 11, 2006

Holy Shit!!

This is unbelievable. Seriously...I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, because this is just unfuckinebelieveable.

Nick had been looking for a new job over the last few months because he really hated the people he worked for. Yeah...things were real pleasant around here with both of us hating our jobs. At any rate, he had an interview a couple of weeks ago with one company and then another informal interview with a company he used to work for. The first company called him today and made him an offer. A really good offer. About half an hour later his old company called (a company that he loved working for, but that closed the store he used to manage and didn't have another available store at the time) and made him an even better offer!

Basically...we're not going to loose the house after all. It will be tight until I find a job, but we crunched the numbers and we're going to close on the house on the 24th. I can't believe it!!! I am seriously in total shock.

I had an interview today (well, yesterday actually since it's 4AM....damn insomnia is back again) that went well, and a couple of more interviews lined up for next week. Maybe I'll get a new job fairly soon and then everything really will be okay.

I'll tell you one thing...going through this emotional roller coaster of being excited about the house to being devastated about loosing the house to being amazed that we're going to get the house after all has my head spinning. I am just so unbelievably greatful that this worked out.

And so unbelievable in awe of all the shit we have that I'm going to have to start packing. Serously? We have waaaay too much stuff because Nick's a total packrat, but since he's basically my hero at this point, I don't think I'll bitch too much about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home