Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Food!

I'm starving. No, seriously...I'm going to die if I don't eat soon. Too bad it's my day to play "relief receptionist" since the real one is out sick and someone has to answer these god forsaken phones. So...since all I can think about is food right now, I figure I'll make a couple of random food related lists rather than a proper entry today.

Foods I Could Eat Everyday:
sushi
tomatoes
french toast from Empire Cafe
coffee
baked potatoes
smoked gouda
cucumbers
coffee
grilled shrimp w/ lots of garlic and olive oil
Greek food. Lots and Lots of Greek food.
sausage and extra cheese pizza from Home Run Inn
coffee
grilled portobello mushrooms
any other kind of mushroom
salsa
coffee
hummus
raw carrots
spinach
coffee
grilled cheese sandwiches on rye bread
tomato basil soup
falafals
green onion

Foods I Really Hate:
veal
cooked carrots
fennel
maple syrup
anything licorice flavored
lentils
yams
marshmallows
coconut
white chocolate
rice
cheese in a can
cilantro
collard greens
eggs
swiss cheese
raw cauliflower

Food That Is So Bad It May Actually Be Evil
peas
bell peppers
cream of wheat
alfredo sauce

Food I Am Unable To Cook Without
olive oil
garlic
flat leaf parsley
onions

Okay...I have to scrounge up something to eat around here. I know this was a total bullshit entry, but whatever.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home