Friday, January 12, 2007

Let The Games Begin!

Lately, this blog has gotten a lot of readership, and while I’m grateful for that, I find a little odd. Who would have thought that people actually want to read about the inanities of my life?!?! I’ve gotten over 120 visits this week alone on this site and close to the same on my MySpace site (which pretty much has the same stuff).

Again…I’m not complaining, but it does blow my mind a bit. Who are you people? Seriously, I’m curious. Stop lurking and identify yourselves…or at the very least leave a comment or something.

As a result of this, I’m making some changes to this little blog. Yes, you will still be subject to the whirlwind of crazy that is me. There will probably be more than one drunken rambling and I’m sure there will be a litany of things that piss me off. The main difference is that I’ll soon be hosting this blog on its own domain. I’ll be able to have a little more control over the format and content and I’ll be able to have complete control over the look of the site. Yeay!! I get to make the site pretty at the same time allowing the inner geek in me to get all excited about things like html, bandwith and web design.

Here’s where y’all come in. I need a “title” if you will for the blog and some ideas for the domain name, so I’m taking suggestions. Call it a contest if you will. Whoever comes up with the spectacular name that I will ultimately use for this blog and the new site will totally win a prize. I have no idea what that prize will be, but I’m completely serious when I tell you that there will in fact be a prize….and it won’t suck either.

And while we’re opening the floor to suggestions, if you all have something you’d like me to write about or questions you want answered…ask away. I promise that all questions will be answered and all topics at least given some response, so here’s your chance because once I’m a famous and published author, I can’t guarantee that you’ll get anything more than “no comment” from me. - yeah...right. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home