Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Crazy

So, since I quit smoking for an entire day and a half…complete basket-case. I can’t concentrate; I have the most horrible headache and the crazy bitchness…pretty much out of control.

Let’s put it this way, I called my doctor to tell him to call me in a prescription for something to combat The Crazy and made his new nurse cry. I actually told this poor woman that if the doctor didn’t call me back in the next hour that I was going to go on a killing spree and she would be the one solely responsible for the dozens of innocent lives lost because she’s incompetent and can’t get the doctor to call me back.

Nice, huh?

Oh yeah..also? WORST EMPLOYEE EVER. That would be me.

My boss came into my office after reviewing the results of a huge project I’ve been working on to tell me what a fantastic job I’ve been doing and how she’s very proud of my career development. And what was I doing when she came in to praise how productive I am? Totally fucking around with this entry. Yep…I am sooooo productive. I should be given a larger office. With windows. There should be a bronze statue of me in the lobby; one that depicts me in all my productiveness, holding a cigarette.

Any way…I realize that the first entry of the year should be some wisdom filled missive about the upcoming year or perhaps the unbelievable amounts of knowledge and self-realization that I gained in 2006…but instead…here’s a picture of my dog:



See how cute Max is?!?!?

Yes, I know…this was a total bullshit entry, but really all I can do at this point is think about cigarettes, so you’re all lucky you even got this much and you really should thank me for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home